Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Leave won. Yeah, not great, I now realise. But democracy is democracy. Let's make the best of a 'bad' situation, shall we?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jambojim97)
    Leave won. Yeah, not great, I now realise. But democracy is democracy. Let's make the best of a 'bad' situation, shall we?
    As a Remain supporter, I seriously think it's time some of us stopped having a massive meltdown and focus on what could be done to fix the mess.

I understand that results day bogged everyone down, but come on. It's nearly a week after the results. Are we really going to let our society crumble around us whilst we try to comprehend reality?

Where one door closes, another opens. There's no time to be wasted for a Remain vs Leave mentality.

The outcome of the referendum has simply shown the need for both sides of the debate to put the effort into *****ing about each other into making our community the best it can be, no matter what life throws at us.

ReputationRep:
    It's so worrying how divided our country is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kamitersen)
    As a Remain supporter, I seriously think it's time some of us stopped having a massive meltdown and focus on what could be done to fix the mess.

I understand that results day bogged everyone down, but come on. It's nearly a week after the results. Are we really going to let our society crumble around us whilst we try to comprehend reality?

Where one door closes, another opens. There's no time to be wasted for a Remain vs Leave mentality.

The outcome of the referendum has simply shown the need for both sides of the debate to put the effort into *****ing about each other into making our community the best it can be, no matter what life throws at us.
    Let the brexiters decide what to do and we'll follow, they're the ones who voted out so they should be the ones to make the move and decide what to do now

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.