Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've only gotten a general answer to this but I would like to be certain about it so I don't spend the summer worrying lol.

So, I did Further Maths AS and got an A in the M1 module. I dropped it at A2. Now, I've just had to do an S2 exam (Which I think I completely failed) so I was wondering if they would be able to rearrange my modules so that my chances of getting an A in core maths is higher. Basically, I would like them to replace M1 with S2 for my core maths grade. This is really making me worry because my uni offer is dependent on me getting an A in core maths. As it stands, I think I've got AAD in my core maths modules but if S2 is replaced by M1, it'd be AAA!

Thanks,
    Ash8991

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash8991)
    Hi, I've only gotten a general answer to this but I would like to be certain about it so I don't spend the summer worrying lol.

So, I did Further Maths AS and got an A in the M1 module. I dropped it at A2. Now, I've just had to do an S2 exam (Which I think I completely failed) so I was wondering if they would be able to rearrange my modules so that my chances of getting an A in core maths is higher. Basically, I would like them to replace M1 with S2 for my core maths grade. This is really making me worry because my uni offer is dependent on me getting an A in core maths. As it stands, I think I've got AAD in my core maths modules but if S2 is replaced by M1, it'd be AAA!

Thanks,
    Ash8991
    If your examination entries have been done correctly with the right cashin codes then module rearrangement is automatic to optimise your grades. Combining M1 and S1 in maths is allowed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.