ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    I voted OUT and I am still smiling.
    Oh yeah, so much to smile about:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGuyReturns)

Precisely.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, please go ahead and jump to conclusions just days after the result was announced.. The irony is, of course, that the both the FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 are well on the rise as this reply is going out...

Of course there is going to be uncertainty, when I voted, I certainly wasn't in denial about it, I knew full well this would happen. And while I'm on the topic, I admit that a minority of fellow leave voters began a hate campaign towards ethnic minorities WHICH I COMPLETELY CONDEMN, but this is also the case coming from the remain side too.

It's time you accepted the vote, and wake up to the idea of democracy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tripleseven)
    Yes, please go ahead and jump to conclusions just days after the result was announced.. The irony is, of course, that the both the FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 are well on the rise as this reply is going out...

Of course there is going to be uncertainty, when I voted, I certainly wasn't in denial about it, I knew full well this would happen. And while I'm on the topic, I admit that a minority of fellow leave voters began a hate campaign towards ethnic minorities WHICH I COMPLETELY CONDEMN, but this is also the case coming from the remain side too.

It's time you accepted the vote, and wake up to the idea of democracy.
    So quick question, when then should we worry? A week, two weeks, month after the results were announced, two months? Say it does not rise or balance off...what next? Because as of now these are only assumptions so until it happens it is only then I would agree with your statement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry82)
    So quick question, when then should we worry? A week, two weeks, month after the results were announced, two months? Say it does not rise or balance off...what next? Because as of now these are only assumptions so until it happens it is only then I would agree with your statement.
    That's a good question and I can't give you the correct answer for it, but in my opinion, it should be when the pound is falling with no sign of a rise, and/or when this occurs out of line when compared to other global markets. There is no one fixed time period in which we should worry, but maybe save the point scoring until that happens and sufficient time has passed?

ReputationRep:
    The only thing that this referendum has taught us is that 52% of the UK population are deluded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tripleseven)
    That's a good question and I can't give you the correct answer for it, but in my opinion, it should be when the pound is falling with no sign of a rise, and/or when this occurs out of line when compared to other global markets. There is no one fixed time period in which we should worry, but maybe save the point scoring until that happens and sufficient time has passed?
    Sigh. But thanks for being honest. Just hoping we'll see a rise, with everything being back to normal. I'm going nuts. This has been stressing my family out, especially my father as he's just started a business. A startup business in times like this may struggle severely which is why I'm worried if things do not change. He's invested basically his whole life's savings. Only if this happened later.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.