Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys,

I've applied to few unis throught extra for Adult Nursing and they've all rejected my application and I was wondering if anyone knew where there was still any spaces left in any unis? Or what to do right now?😫

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrysoberyl)
    Hello guys,

I've applied to few unis throught extra for Adult Nursing and they've all rejected my application and I was wondering if anyone knew where there was still any spaces left in any unis? Or what to do right now?😫
    It's really unwise to have applied places this late without first phoning them. If they have spaces left it's always good to have spoken to them anyway, as they'll recognise your name on the application, but you could honestly waste so much time going through every uni because nursing will be full basically everywhere for September now - unless a lot of people don't make the grades over the summer - but then places will be available through clearing, not extra.

You might have some chance for university's that do March or April starts - but I would still be ringing them before applying at this point.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Edgehill and uclan still have places for september 2016, ring them up to double check.

ReputationRep:
    I think I saw an advert saying that Napier Uni in Edinburgh still had places?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, the advert is still active.

http://www.napier.ac.uk/about-us/our...nd-social-care

I believe Napier is a popular university, so if they have places then there may be others out there as well. As a previous poster suggested, get on the phone and speak to as many unis as you can and find out what they say as to the best way forward. Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much for the help will contact them

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.