Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What if all is this is just Farage's megalomaniac ambitions to get back at the bully? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Now, I'm not a psychologist so I cannot articulate to you a proper diagnosis, I'm just a mathematician. But you watch this video for yourself and tell me what you think about Farage's opening statement to the EU parliament, the first one since Brexit:

http://news.sky.com/story/1718503/fa...h-ec-president

'.. Funny isn't it?'

'Isn't it funny.. When I came here 17 years ago ... you all laughed at me (said with a truly victimised face)'

'Well I have to say: you're not laughing now(!) are you?' (said with a truly vindictive facial expression)

I know this probably is not true, but just imagine for a second that all of this Brexit has been the direct result of Farage's post-Thatherite metal broker megalomania?

ReputationRep:
    who cares

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by efn)
    who cares
    A full red gem bar!

And a lot of people do care

ReputationRep:
    Farage has been getting an £80k salary and not turning up to work for the last 6 years, and now he gets to go and gloat about destroying 40 years of other peoples' work. It's embarrassing that he represents us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanL_)
    Farage has been getting an £80k salary and not turning up to work for the last 6 years, and now he gets to go and gloat about destroying 40 years of other peoples' work. It's embarrassing that he represents us.
    Couldn't agree more!

ReputationRep:
    Farage is a *******
    Oh, that's censored. Didn't expect that.

ReputationRep:
    Faridge, despite his unctuous smile, is a petty megalomaniac with a Führer complex. Brexit is his Trojan Horse. He does not believe in consequences. He only believes in his own will and enough force to impose it.
    His political ideal end gane and Kampf - is a repressive one-party state, led by himself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubba)
    Faridge, despite his unctuous smile, is a petty megalomaniac with a Führer complex. Brexit is his Trojan Horse. He does not believe in consequences. He only believes in his own will and enough force to impose it.
    His political ideal end gane and Kampf - is a repressive one-party state, led by himself.
    I wouldn't go that far...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubba)
    Utter shite.

If he had a Hitler complex he would have done it from withing establishment.
    There is nothing authoritarian in anything about him, in contrasts too all those miserly, depressing, chippy little NuLab remainers like Campbell, Cooper and Milburn.

ReputationRep:
    Yes well Faridge is looking for a Hindenburg/Ludendorf (Frump?) figure right now.
    At the moment Faridge has no 'authority'. Authoritarians only show their claws when they get their hands on power - otherwise no one in their right mind would let them anywhere near it. He's hoping that his ghastly smile and unprincipled demagoguery will win over the unwary - like yourself, I imagine, SuacissonSeCy.
    Reveilleez vous, Madame ou Monsieur!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.