Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm in year 10 and sat my chemistry GCSE this year [AQA C1, C2 and C3]. Would I still go in on results day in August to collect my results? Me and my friends are confused about this and the teachers don't seem to know either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milibands)
    I'm in year 10 and sat my chemistry GCSE this year [AQA C1, C2 and C3]. Would I still go in on results day in August to collect my results? Me and my friends are confused about this and the teachers don't seem to know either.
    If the teachers at your school don't know what the plans are I'm not sure how we strangers would?
    Most schools I know ask year 10 to stay away on results day as the school needs to focus on helping year 11 sort out their next steps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We did this last year (when I was in Year 10) and our year had to come an hour after the Year 11s got their results. So, most likely, you'll come in, but at around midday. It's the same process as the Year 11's, just fewer results - you'll get a sheet of paper which will display your chemistry grade.

You don't have to go in for one grade, you could just get it after the holidays, but it is good practise for the following year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milibands)
    They most likely won't have your results with the year 11's one but you could still go. I did biology last year and had to go to the exams officer to get my results printed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.