Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Marine Le Pen hails how 'Britain gave the Europeans a dazzling lesson in democracy' watch

ReputationRep:
    The leader of the National Front in France has hailed Britain's decision to leave the EU - and has called for France to hold a similar referendum.

Britons went to the polls to vote on the country's future relationship with the union on Thursday, with 51.9 per cent of more than 33 million votes going to the Leave camp.

Speaking during a press conference with a backdrop saying 'Brexit - and now France', Marine Le Pen said the choice for Britain to leave was a 'historic moment'.

Read More:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...democracy.html

ReputationRep:
    I see people on Twitter are using her support to bash Brexit ... why? The National Front's policies are all perfectly reasonable, and she kicks racists out, so what's the issue?

ReputationRep:
    **** the fascist front national

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    I see people on Twitter are using her support to bash Brexit ... why? The National Front's policies are all perfectly reasonable, and she kicks racists out, so what's the issue?

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather be a fascist

Than a self destructive Marxist cuck

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 28, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.