Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    He seems to be the only actually showing any leadership here. Bojo the monkey has gone into hiding and Gove seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet.

ReputationRep:
    Not an elected MP. Not going to happen.

Oh geez

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I think he is great, other times, like Friday morning he made feel physically sick.

He's failed to get elected to Parliament about twice or more.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It'd be great watching him explain how one MP will enable him to form a government.

What leadership has he shown anyway? So far all he has done is concede a vote his side went on to win, made insulting remarks about winning without a shot being fired days after an MP was shot and murdered, gone to Brussels to laugh at the EU and explained why all the things Leave campaigned for aren't going to happen. If this is leadership God help us all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Sometimes I think he is great, other times, like Friday morning he made feel physically sick.

He's failed to get elected to Parliament about twice or more.
    What did he do?

Was it the "done with no bullets fired" comment in his victory speech?

That made me want to punch him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    What did he do?

Was it the "done with no bullets fired" comment in his victory speech?

That made me want to punch him.
    Violence is never the answer bro .
    Although I guess it wouldnt hurt if he was suddenly swallowed up as a black hole.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohgeez)
    He seems to be the only actually showing any leadership here. Bojo the monkey has gone into hiding and Gove seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet.
    Are you serious? He is that obnoxious one who gatecrashes a party, trashes the place and leaves someone else to clear up the mess.

Leadership? My @rse!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohgeez)
    True, but it can't happen because he's not an MP. As long as we've got a genius behind the wheel we'll be fine and luckily for us, BoJo's a closet genius.

ReputationRep:
    Never going to happen and thank god for that

ReputationRep:
    I do think he might become PM.It seems unlikely,but then Iceland were not supposed to beat England and Remain were supposed to win the referendum.

ReputationRep:
    I can think of two reasons why not.

>He's not an MP despite numerous attempts at becoming one.

>He's a ****.

ReputationRep:
    There's a lot of support for Andrea Leadsom on Twitter.

ReputationRep:
    Farage for PM? :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.