Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Its totally new and by an ad i recently saw, it seems to be more aimed towards international students . I read somewhere that medical graduates can be unemployed too, if they dont manage to get places for internship following their graduation. The number of internship places available for medical graduates is a bit shorter than the total graduates per year on average. Considering the med school is new i am guessing graduates from this school may be less competitive than graduates from reknowned

Schools (although it maybe entirely possible that medical degrees from all uk unis have equal value.)

ReputationRep:
    Aston has a very good reputation for most of its courses. Only time will tell if the same comes of its new medical course.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.