The Student Room Group

"Please update your exam details"

I got an email from UCAS telling me to update my exam details for some reason. I have just finished exams for my A-Level and I have completed my BTEC Course (Double).

This is what the email says:

We need you to take a few moments to check the information we hold about your qualifications. Each year, we run a process to match you and the exams you’re taking, so that when your results are published, we can send them to your chosen universities and colleges. During checks with the exam boards in May, we couldn’t match some of the exam details we hold for you, so we're contacting you to make sure we have all the right information.

Below you’ll find a list of the summer exam details the awarding bodies have given us for any A levels, AS levels, A level Double Awards, AS level Double Awards, 9 Unit Awards, Advanced Extension Awards, or Extended Projects you are due to take this summer.

Below that is my A Level (Mathematics) details but there is no mention of my BTECs. The part that is confusing me is that should BTECs be displayed on the list also?

Could someone please get back to me asap. Thank you.
Reply 1
I received an email but mines had no qualifications at all below. I don't know if I have to put them all in or they have made a mistake and forgot to put my qualifications in the Email.
Original post by saifpatel
I received an email but mines had no qualifications at all below. I don't know if I have to put them all in or they have made a mistake and forgot to put my qualifications in the Email.

Do you do all A-Levels or a combination of BTECs and A-Levels?
Reply 3
I do 2 A-Levels and one BTEC.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending