Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys!,

I have just accepted my firm choice for MSc Environmental Consultancy at Bristol UWE. Urgently need to some sort out accommodation for the area, though as i am changing Universities i know very limited people in the city. I am up for any accommodation location, as would love to get a cheap and cheerful house!!.

Just give me a message or post if anyone is interested

Sam
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Saaamuel)
    Hey Guys!,

I have just accepted my firm choice for MSc Environmental Consultancy at Bristol UWE. Urgently need to some sort out accommodation for the area, though as i am changing Universities i know very limited people in the city. I am up for any accommodation location, as would love to get a cheap and cheerful house!!.

Sam

Hi, this is a good place to start

https://www.facebook.com/groups/UWEFlatmate/

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, i tried to send a request but got no reply,

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saaamuel)
    Hey Guys!,

Sam
    Hello,

I've also just accepted a firm choice for an MA Documentary Production at UWE and I'm also switching universities. Drop me a line if you're still looking for someone to live with as I'm currently searching Leah

ReputationRep:
    Hi Leah!,

I dropped you a message about getting in contact.

Sam

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am in the same situation as you both and wondering if you sound somewhere easily and if you did, how?! i seem to be really struggling to find accommodation at the moment,

TIA
    Holly

ReputationRep:
    Hi Holly!,

Me and another girl that are doings maters have found a few houses that are available, they go pretty quick though so would have to hurry on putting the money down.

Sam

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys!

I'm in a very similar situation to all of you, however, my masters course doesn't start until January! If any of you could pass on any helpful info or have spare rooms come January and would keep me in mind, then it would be much appreciated

Thanks,
    Kate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kateee17)
    Hey Guys!

I'm in a very similar situation to all of you, however, my masters course doesn't start until January! If any of you could pass on any helpful info or have spare rooms come January and would keep me in mind, then it would be much appreciated

Thanks,
    Kate
    Hi Kate

I've just got an offer for my MSc which also starts in January. Have you been able to find somewhere to live yet? I'm in need of accommodation and wondered if you know of any houses/rooms available or know of anyone who is also looking

Thanks,
    Beth

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.