Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering how hard it would be to enter Queens Univerisity Belfast. I'm going to do my A levels next year and I have chosen Spanish, History and Politics, I want to study Law at QUB. I'm going to receive my results in August but I'm a bit worried about maths and double award science. If I got a BC in double award science and C in maths but good A level results, would that matter/ would that affect my chances of getting into QUB?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_Ash)
    I was just wondering how hard it would be to enter Queens Univerisity Belfast. I'm going to do my A levels next year and I have chosen Spanish, History and Politics, I want to study Law at QUB. I'm going to receive my results in August but I'm a bit worried about maths and double award science. If I got a BC in double award science and C in maths but good A level results, would that matter/ would that affect my chances of getting into QUB?
    From what I have heard, Universities are mainly concerned about your A-level results so unless you want to apply for Oxford or Cambridge, I wouldn't worry too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Page)
    From what I have heard, Universities are mainly concerned about your A-level results so unless you want to apply for Oxford or Cambridge, I wouldn't worry too much
    Hey thank u so much, really appreciate this.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.