Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I've recently started watching the show and I am like half way through Season 2 so I thought it'll be cool if I made a thread

Quick question, in Season 1, if ghosts can't leave the home they died in; then how did Tate go to the beach with Violet when he was clearly a ghost?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    So I've recently started watching the show and I am like half way through Season 2 so I thought it'll be cool if I made a thread

Quick question, in Season 1, if ghosts can't leave the home they died in; then how did Tate go to the beach with Violet when he was clearly a ghost?
    A friend of mine loves it... :heart:
    I sincerely dislike it. So sorry :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    A friend of mine loves it... :heart:
    I sincerely dislike it. So sorry :unsure:
    who is this friend?

bro? have you even seen it?!

ReputationRep:
    who is this friend?

bro? have you even seen it?!
    Me... I watched half of an episode and I know what its about...
    Just a normal friend in school...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Me... I watched half of an episode and I know what its about...
    Just a normal friend in school...
    im guessing you've seen half of season 1 ep1? yeah well after that every season is a different location with different characters

but i'd be a hypocrite if i hated on you for watching half an episode i did that a while back but it got too sexual for my liking and here i am 2 seasons in and sexual scenes haven't stopped...ASTAGFIRULLAH
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I CLOSE MY EYES dont worry

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've seen season 1 (love it!) and the first ep of season 2 but didn't like it.

ReputationRep:

I love AHS! My favourite season is series 3 (very unpopular choice it seems!). Can't wait for them to reveal the season 6 theme

And the answer to your question is that the ghosts can only leave on the day of Halloween, which he did

ReputationRep:

but i'd be a hypocrite if i hated on you for watching half an episode i did that a while back but it got too sexual for my liking and here i am 2 seasons in and sexual scenes haven't stopped...ASTAGFIRULLAH
    Spoiler:
    Show
    haha if you think the sexual scenes are bad now just you wait until season 5.. lady gaga and blood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemxn)
    I love AHS! My favourite season is series 3 (very unpopular choice it seems!). Can't wait for them to reveal the season 6 theme

And the answer to your question is that the ghosts can only leave on the day of Halloween, which he did
    is that coven?

and thanks, that makes so much more sense now

ReputationRep:

I think you weren't concentrating

On the night of Halloween every year, the ghosts can wander freely. Hence why Tate and Violet took the opportunity to go to the beach together :cute:

ReputationRep:
    im guessing you've seen half of season 1 ep1? yeah well after that every season is a different location with different characters

Spoiler:
    Show
    DW I won't hate if you didn't close your eyes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemxn)
    haha if you think the sexual scenes are bad now just you wait until season 5.. lady gaga and blood
    damn now i need to invest in so dark sunglasses just to save that last tiny piece of sanity and innocence left in me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleming1928)
    Hey I've seen season 1 (love it!) and the first ep of season 2 but didn't like it.
    i second that! season 1 so far has been pretty pleasing, tate is just <3 <3 and season 2 has some dramatic scenes but i wouldnt say i've enjoyed it, it confuses me a bit and bloody face is the kind of guy i was warned about when i was younger lol

ReputationRep:
    i second that! season 1 so far has been pretty pleasing, tate is just <3 <3 and season 2 has some dramatic scenes but i wouldnt say i've enjoyed it, it confuses me a bit and bloody face is the kind of guy i was warned about when i was younger lol
    Oh and to answer your question, the dead are allowed to leave the house on Halloween

ReputationRep:
    i loved the last season!
    i see lady gaga in a whole new, slightly erotic light

the first and last seasons are my favs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemxn)
    Can't wait for them to reveal the season 6 theme
    They've updated their cover photo to some weird photo that looks like this:

It's possible that this might be something to do with the devil (666) or even better, a cult. American Horror Story: Cult sounds cool.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.