Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've just tuned in to take me out. And I don't understand these girls. There was some really fantastic guy who works at a castle enjoys antiques and started playing the lute and all the girls turned off.
    Then some ogre comes out and is like "I am builder, go gym and play footie in park" and the girls go mad.
    As a straight male I feel like I have a better taste in guys than most of these girls.
    I think I'll switch back to wimbledon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kodlak)
    I've just tuned in to take me out. And I don't understand these girls. There was some really fantastic guy who works at a castle enjoys antiques and started playing the lute and all the girls turned off.
    Then some ogre comes out and is like "I am builder, go gym and play footie in park" and the girls go mad.
    As a straight male I feel like I have a better taste in guys than most of these girls.
    I think I'll switch back to wimbledon
    yeh cause all the women on that show are after the typical gym lad and so they always get someone who is a bit different to their ideal man just to try and make it entertaining so all the girls switch off ... its always been the case ; these women are just very shallow I'm afraid and yeh just watch wimbledon lol

ReputationRep:
    It's because the producers tell the girls when to keep light on/turn off - they are doing their job. Keep up!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.