Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Since I haven't seen any good old fashioned rep whoring in a while, I invited everyone to rep me. Positive rep or Negative rep. I don't care. I haven't been given any rep in ages and I'd like to see the same ones in my user cp get moved down the board. Can anyone take a gem off me? Can anyone give me another gem. The challenge is down. Who will reply?
    Oh and just heard this great joke...

Four blondes were sitting in a bar masturbating furiously, each casting vicious looks at one another. The barman let it go for a minute, but curiosity got the better of him and he asked what the hell they were masturbating for. One blonde, using her free hand, pointed up at a sign on the wall saying...
    "First Come. First Served."

ReputationRep:
    No one gives me any positive rep anyway so I understand how you feel when you say you aint got any for ages .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Since I haven't seen any good old fashioned rep whoring in a while, I invited everyone to rep me. Positive rep or Negative rep. I don't care. I haven't been given any rep in ages and I'd like to see the same ones in my user cp get moved down the board. Can anyone take a gem off me? Can anyone give me another gem. The challenge is down. Who will reply?

Four blondes were sitting in a bar masturbating furiously, each casting vicious looks at one another. The barman let it go for a minute, but curiosity got the better of him and he asked what the hell they were masturbating for. One blonde, using her free hand, pointed up at a sign on the wall saying...
    I'll give you a nice bit of positive rep when It'll let me rep again, although it's not worth many points!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)

that joke was poor... but slightly ammusing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    No one gives me any positive rep anyway so I understand how you feel when you say you aint got any for ages .
    awwww. dont be too sure of that! how many points do u hav?!

ps. no how u feel!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    that joke was poor... but slightly ammusing.
    Ah well, I liked it. But then again I've had two hours sleep in the last three days. My glass of red cordial looks pretty amusing at the moment.

lol this is shocking rep whoring, sorry - i'm all repped out for today. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleone)

ps. no how u feel!
    why thank you and a comment as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    why thank you and a comment as well

ReputationRep:
    wow I can't even get neg rep. what a world we live in eh? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    if u really want one reply and i'll give u one.

(Original post by Sire)
    They're all too kind, if i was to ask from you i'm sure it would be neg, hence me not asking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    if u really want one reply and i'll give u one.
    Yeah, hit me chief

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    They're all too kind, if i was to ask from you i'm sure it would be neg, hence me not asking!
    lol. YOu don't think too highly of me then I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Yeah, hit me chief
    Rep business again!!*sighs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    You know, the people repping and bad repping you might cancel each other out.

(Original post by Sire)
    No Sir, i'm scared of you.

(Original post by Zazy)
    Rep business again!!*sighs*
    People aren't allowed to negative rep whore either?.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleone)

ps. no how u feel!
    Ooh! i have 14 points and yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I think he doesn't care about that! only the list changing is important

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Hadn't thought of that, but it looks like nobody has rep to give at the moment anyway.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.