Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, so today I applied online for the postgradaute loan (I'm an EU student) and once finished the application I read that they'll send us a letter to inform us about any other evidence needed. however, I decided to send them in advance just to speed up the process, so I'll have to send my proof of identity. but do you think that I should also send a proof of my residency ? and if yes what document exaclty should I send them in order to prove it ? because I have no idea about what can be sent to prove it as I'm an Italian citizen and I've been living in Italy since I was born and I never lived not even for a small period abroad ..
    please help me, it's really important thanks
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by sara_z)
    Hi guys, so today I applied online for the postgradaute loan (I'm an EU student) and once finished the application I read that they'll send us a letter to inform us about any other evidence needed. however, I decided to send them in advance just to speed up the process, so I'll have to send my proof of identity. but do you think that I should also send a proof of my residency ? and if yes what document exaclty should I send them in order to prove it ? because I have no idea about what can be sent to prove it as I'm an Italian citizen and I've been living in Italy since I was born and I never lived not even for a small period abroad ..
    please help me, it's really important thanks
    Don't send documents until SFE ask for them. There is a set procedure SFE follow for approving loans and documents received at the wronjg time or without the correct accompanying paperwork could get lost of mis-filed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Don't send documents until SFE ask for them. There is a set procedure SFE follow for approving loans and documents received at the wronjg time or without the correct accompanying paperwork could get lost of mis-filed.
    thanks for the reply PQ so you would suggest me to wait for their request of evidence then ? it's just that it seems to me that the process might be a bit too long, as I applied yesterday and they said that they'll take untill 6 weeks to give me a feedback so you can understand why I'm a bit concerned

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.