This discussion is closed.
85ah11
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Since many of us are beginning a long stretch of summer with nothing better to do, I thought I'd introduce you to the challenging Puzzle Donkey, which could entertain you for a while.

Basically, it is a series of puzzles, 100 in total. When you log in, puzzle 1 will come up and if you correctly enter the answer the Puzzle Donkey is looking for into the box at the bottom, then you move onto puzzle 2 and so on. There is a forum on the site if you are in need of some clues.

There are three Puzzle Donkies in total:

One, Two and Three.

I've completed the first one, so I can try and help with that (through PM system), but it was six months ago so I might not remember some of the answers.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
This was the original thread, but it has lots of answers in!

http://www.uk-learning.net/t21771.html
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 85ah11)
Since many of us are beginning a long stretch of summer with nothing better to do, I thought I'd introduce you to the challenging Puzzle Donkey, which could entertain you for a while.

Basically, it is a series of puzzles, 100 in total. When you log in, puzzle 1 will come up and if you correctly enter the answer the Puzzle Donkey is looking for into the box at the bottom, then you move onto puzzle 2 and so on. There is a forum on the site if you are in need of some clues.

There are three Puzzle Donkies in total:

One, Two and Three.

I've completed the first one, so I can try and help with that (through PM system), but it was six months ago so I might not remember some of the answers.
theres a puzzle donkey shop?
85ah11
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
With the amount of traffic on the site, they have to try and make money somehow to keep the game going I suppose. A lot of people get addicted to it (in a similar way to how some people get addicted to this site) - it's really challenging and can be very frustrating, but it's good fun. Anyone going to have a go?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.94%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (54)
8.18%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (85)
12.88%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (79)
11.97%
Other reasons are stopping me going (84)
12.73%
Nothing is stopping me going (266)
40.3%

Watched Threads