Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, as some of you we've been working on the end part of the jellicle ball in my dance class at theatre school. Anyways, today was our final session of the term (and my last ever now, as off to uni) and as we were performing the piece to the other students (and some parents) my dance teacher brought in her official west-end cats costume from when she played Demeter and let me wear it! I was the only one dressed up and it was amazing! I took a few photos, so I thought I'd show you one of the better ones!

PS. My principle was so sad to see me leave as I've been there 9 and a bit years (longest ever as most leave after 5/6) and as a leaving present he bought me 3 tickets to see POTO in august!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Don't come knocking on my door

ReputationRep:
    oh wow, that looks really good! and scary! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Coolness! That is one nice costume

(Just wish some of my drama tutors would get me tickets to musicals! :eek: )

ReputationRep:
    Aw sorry I'm not meant to be TOO scary in that photo! lol. I've got some photos of me smiling but too large to put on here! Twas an amazing experience, just wish it wasn't all over now

ReputationRep:
    Looks like youve got some decent sized boobs. Excellent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    Looks like youve got some decent sized boobs. Excellent.
    lmao! you can't seem them in the photo! what you can see are my knees as I was crouched posing! lol

ReputationRep:
    you look like david bowie back in the old days!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    you look like david bowie back in the old days!
    lol! thanks

ReputationRep:
    Dont look like your knees to me :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    Dont look like your knees to me :eek:
    if you're talking about the "orangey-black bits" which could appear as 'boobs' then on the left of the picture that is my knee and on the right of the picture that is my thigh (I have fat thighs ). I can tell you they are most definitely not my boobs (although I must admit they aren't small anyways!) lol.

ReputationRep:
    Creepy :eek:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.