The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Missed offer conditions - MSc Computing Science - Imperial College London

Hi guys
I have missed the requirements for the masters in computing science at imperial and I would like to know if anyone knows what the procedure is in that type of situation or if I still have a chance to get accepted (missed it by 5%).
Do you guys think it would be a good thing to negotiate directly with the admissions tutor or course director ?
Thankss
What was the condition initially?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Rafxx26
Hi guys
I have missed the requirements for the masters in computing science at imperial and I would like to know if anyone knows what the procedure is in that type of situation or if I still have a chance to get accepted (missed it by 5%).
Do you guys think it would be a good thing to negotiate directly with the admissions tutor or course director ?
Thankss

Hi Rafxx26, the big question is: Have you had your confirmed results through yet? If you have only had provisional results, then they may change (hopefully for the better)! When you do get them, you need to send them across to ICL, and they will let you know from there.

Good luck

Dave Mills (Enquiries, Wrexham Glyndwr University)
Reply 3
Original post by HayThereMardyBum
What was the condition initially?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was 68% average for the 3 years
Reply 4
Original post by Glyndŵr University
Hi Rafxx26, the big question is: Have you had your confirmed results through yet? If you have only had provisional results, then they may change (hopefully for the better)! When you do get them, you need to send them across to ICL, and they will let you know from there.

Good luck

Dave Mills (Enquiries, Wrexham Glyndwr University)

Hopefully for the better yeah thanks!!
5% is quite alot, its half a classification. Hopefully they'll be leniant but looks like it'll be an uphill battle.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending