Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/politi...oted-brexit/It

seems that the UK just got out of plans for ever closer union. In case you don't know what this meant it was:
    1. An end to our MOD and the creation of a EU Army.
    2. The end of the Bank of England which enables the ECB to print more money.
    3. The final death of common law and the birth of EU justice system.

Its really important that we leave the EU now because it looks like the European Central Bank wants to apply Paul Krugman's QE infinity plan to prop up the stock markets.

I suggest people go and research what QE infinity is and how the ECB having control of every nation influences the amount of debt that can be created at the press of a computer keyboard.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=illegaltobepoor;66178335]
    seems that the UK just got out of plans for ever closer union. In case you don't know what this meant it was:/QUOTE]

Do you honestly believe that after the events of the last year, that is still on the table? You will be telling me next Turkey are set to join next year too.

I can't believe you are quoting the Sun. Did you not do KS3 ICT at school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByEeek)
    (Original post by illegaltobepoor)
    seems that the UK just got out of plans for ever closer union. In case you don't know what this meant it was
    Do you honestly believe that after the events of the last year, that is still on the table? You will be telling me next Turkey are set to join next year too.

I can't believe you are quoting the Sun. Did you not do KS3 ICT at school?
    I am more skilled in Computation than the majority of people on TSR. What does it have to do with central banking?

ReputationRep:
    I am more skilled in Computation than the majority of people on TSR. What does it have to do with central banking?
    I am sure you are. But you would have also learned about the quality of online sources as references for your arguments.

ReputationRep:
    I am sure you are. But you would have also learned about the quality of online sources as references for your arguments.
    So now I have to cite everything for a forum? Well I cba.

ReputationRep:
    So now I have to cite everything for a forum? Well I cba.
    If you are quoting The Sun, you may as well quote your bigoted mate from down the pub.

ReputationRep:
    If you are quoting The Sun, you may as well quote your bigoted mate from down the pub.
    Oh mighty ByEeek which sources can I use.

ReputationRep:
    The EU in its current form is a zombie .All the EU countries are now using the threat of referenda to try and erase the parts of the Eu they don't like or exit the EU entirely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohgeez)
    The EU in its current form is a zombie .All the EU countries are now using the threat of referenda to try and erase the parts of the Eu they don't like or exit the EU entirely.
    Imagine how worried all the jobsworths are in the EU. Must be terrifying! They might actually have to get a proper job.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.