arzo101
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi I'm starting law at qub in September and was wondering if anyone else is? Also would anyone know the reading list or have any advice on what to read over the summer?

Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mattsm89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by arzo101)
Hi I'm starting law at qub in September and was wondering if anyone else is? Also would anyone know the reading list or have any advice on what to read over the summer?

Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Last year for the LL.B was;
EU Constitutional and Internal Market Law - Craig and DeBurca EU case law, texts and materials, there are others too, but this was the primary one.
Constitutional Law - Parpworth Constitutional and administrative law
Rights and Accountability - Gordon Anthony Judicial Review in NI
Criminal Law - Herring Criminal law text, cases and materials.
Legal Methods - given via lectures and tutorials.

All these are basic and will be expected to go beyond this.

Try Glanville Williams ' Learning the law' over the summer. Small book and covers the basics, it should only be £14 out of waterstones. If you started reading the reading list prior to your legal studies you may get lost or overwhelmed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.34%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (25)
14.12%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.64%

Watched Threads