Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I had a really bad year last year, suffering from anxiety and depression due trying to 2 group assignments on my own, had to give up my job for university due to a change in my university timetable

Really struggled with the work load, and as a mature student all my friends were 3Rd years and graduated last year

In the end I managed to pass and pass quite well, but I'm not sure if I can face another year...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    You've gotten this far so you can do the rest. I definitely think it's worth going back because as you said you passed and well so you are capable. Just make sure you access the help you need with the anxiety and depression.

ReputationRep:
    Yup!! Definitely. See it through, even if its tough, it's just a year.

Surround yourself with good, positive people and just be aware of how you're feeling. Exercise a lot.

Go for it! And then be proud of your achievement!

Best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    You've gotten this far so you can do the rest. I definitely think it's worth going back because as you said you passed and well so you are capable. Just make sure you access the help you need with the anxiety and depression.
    I never got to say thank you alleycat393;66179435, so here it is thank you for your support

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TBJONES)
    I had a really bad year last year, suffering from anxiety and depression due trying to 2 group assignments on my own, had to give up my job for university due to a change in my university timetable

Really struggled with the work load, and as a mature student all my friends were 3Rd years and graduated last year

In the end I managed to pass and pass quite well, but I'm not sure if I can face another year...
    You're in your third year, you've passed the first two...
    YES, they might have been hard and all but you did it...
    Also try and have something to look forward to every day no matter what try and have something like even if it's an episode of The Walking Dead before you go to sleep have something that you want to do at least one thing. Sorry if I'm not making sense what I'm trying to say in short is...

You've mad it this far don't give up now, you can do it and try and do something you like rather than work all the time. That should help imo. (I'm not saying not to work if you have to but, just saying that you should do things you enjoy and not work all the time as in you should do something you like or enjoy at least once EVERY DAY.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.