Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My Ex and I recently split up saying she was not sure how she felt etc however she still cared for me and wanted to continue to get to know me better. We broke up and I did the whole lets try again thing for a few weeks and nothing came off it as she said I was not giving her enough space etc etc to think things through. Now I have decided not to contact her for a few weeks so we have time apart just to sort our heads out.

However since I started NC around 10 days ago she has been liking all of my social media posts on Instagram etc etc and even when we where offical she never done that.

Guys should I continue NC for a few more weeks and then contact her for a catch up or what... I still feel as if there is something still there between us.... Its also her graduation next week aswell.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Let her contact you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How long were you together if you don't mind me asking? But I would assume that she's trying to get your attention but she doesn't want to make the first move. I went through something similar and I ended up contacting her as I felt like it was then on my terms. I would contact her if you definitely still have feelings for her.

ReputationRep:
    We dated for around 6 months

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I still have feelings for her but she said hers were not the same as at the beginning as she felt I didnt give her enough space to think things through after we first broke up... Im afraid if I text her too soon she will get angry and annoyed at me (Her words) which we both agreed was something we did not want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by conrobcfc)
    Yeah I still have feelings for her but she said hers were not the same as at the beginning as she felt I didnt give her enough space to think things through after we first broke up... Im afraid if I text her too soon she will get angry and annoyed at me (Her words) which we both agreed was something we did not want
    Well in that case, maybe wait it out a little bit longer? But think about your wants and needs, if she doesn't like the way that you are then I am sure that there are plenty of women out there that appreciate it a lot more.

ReputationRep:
    Any other advice guys?

ReputationRep:
    Keep NC going.

If she regrets breaking up she'll get in contact. When (if) she does, just invite her out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by conrobcfc)
    My Ex and I recently split up saying she was not sure how she felt etc however she still cared for me and wanted to continue to get to know me better. We broke up and I did the whole lets try again thing for a few weeks and nothing came off it as she said I was not giving her enough space etc etc to think things through. Now I have decided not to contact her for a few weeks so we have time apart just to sort our heads out.

However since I started NC around 10 days ago she has been liking all of my social media posts on Instagram etc etc and even when we where offical she never done that.

Guys should I continue NC for a few more weeks and then contact her for a catch up or what... I still feel as if there is something still there between us.... Its also her graduation next week aswell.

Thanks
    Nah bruh. She broke up with you.

If you do contact her again, make sure in your mind that its only for a smash and dash / fwb.

In mean time find yourself some new pussy to smash, preferably a girl hat has got her sh*t together

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Sounds like a mess waiting to happen.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.