Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.uk-learning.net/member.php?userid=3221
    For those who said that bloodhound could not be found.
    Last activity was only four weeks ago too by the way. What happened to the ban?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe the ban expired?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Maybe the ban expired?
    Yes, but I'm just wondering why he hasn't been posting. But then again, he was banned before I even got here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Yes, but I'm just wondering why he hasn't been posting. But then again, he was banned before I even got here.
    not too long ago he was back under another name and went on a mini spamming spree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    http://www.uk-learning.net/member.php?userid=3221
    For those who said that bloodhound could not be found.
    Last activity was only four weeks ago too by the way. What happened to the ban?
    Hmm... Ollie told me that d had deleted him from the database, and that he then went and quickly registered the name so that bloodhound couldn't reuse it. Maybe d restored him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    Hmm... Ollie told me that d had deleted him from the database, and that he then went and quickly registered the name so that bloodhound couldn't reuse it. Maybe d restored him.
    I don't think i said that :confused:

sure it want someone else?

ReputationRep:
    Well up until a little while ago, d was still using bloodhounds name in the directory, which was just a little hypocritical!

ReputationRep:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't redhotchillipeppers or something credit UKL with Bloodhound yoinks ago?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curiosity)
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't redhotchillipeppers or something credit UKL with Bloodhound yoinks ago?
    Sorry to break up the flow of the thread, but what member are you, because you know way too much about the history of this place to be a newbie?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    Sorry to break up the flow of the thread, but what member are you, because you know way too much about the history of this place to be a newbie?
    That would be telling my dear Kuz. I have this account to mock all the newbies/crappy threads without fear of reprisals/neg repping as they need to be told straight and put into their place, as the general standard of this forum has decreased significantly, what with the departure and less frequent posts of the late and great posters, such as:

Vienna
    Speciez (sp)
    etc.

ReputationRep:
    Don't people remember stating in my sig regarding the advertisment of bloodhound by d, yet banning him?

I got banned for 3 days for that, and it was bloody true as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    Don't people remember stating in my sig regarding the advertisment of bloodhound by d, yet banning him?

I got banned for 3 days for that, and it was bloody true as well!
    Hehehe, are you Bono? lol

ReputationRep:
    That would be telling my dear Kuz. I have this account to mock all the newbies/crappy threads without fear of reprisals/neg repping as they need to be told straight and put into their place, as the general standard of this forum has decreased significantly, what with the departure and less frequent posts of the late and great posters, such as:

Vienna
    Speciez (sp)
    etc.
    Well have I ever spoken to you on here (obv) before, or do you know who I am? I'm not asking for a clue, as I'm sure the suspense will kill you and you will reveal yourself in time, but I want to know if your a popular/well known member.

EDIT: I don't know why you just don't mock the newbies and the crappy threads on your other account, because those dikhead newbies seem to be scared of big bad older members with lots of posts of rep gems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    I don't think i said that :confused:

sure it want someone else?
    I guess we could have been talking about someone else, but the conversation I am thinking of was almost definitely with you. I don't know I guess it could have been someone else.

ReputationRep:
    By the way, please don't play the "let me have attention, I'm bloodhound" card because it's obvious you aren't, bloodhound was much more laid back than you.

Nice try though.
    What are you on about you silly fool. I have made no reference nor proclaimed that I am Bloodhound. Bloodhound always seemed to resort to using verbal abuse when he had nothing else to say, so I suggest you keep your mouth buttoned, before you throw accusations right, left and centre, you silly fool of a man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    Well have I ever spoken to you on here (obv) before? I'm not asking for a clue, as I'm sure the suspense will kill you and you will reveal yourself in time, but I want to know if your a popular/well known member.
    Not really, more of a lurker.

ReputationRep:
    mmm, well you're certainly not bloodhound as I was maskall back then (actually, I was technically not maskall but I won't go into the technicalities of that)

I'm trying to guess who you are, you do seem familiar, i remember posting to you a few times before I went away for the week.
    So your bono?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    So your bono?
    Yeah he is, aka Maskall, aka Babygirl, aka.............aka...........ak a.............[insert 10 million akas here]............

ReputationRep:
    Not really, more of a lurker.
    read the edit to that post of mine that you just replied to. Well do you know who I am, seen my posting on the forum before?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he is, aka Maskall, aka Babygirl, aka.............aka...........ak a.............[insert 10 million akas here]............
    If there wer ever to be an advert of how UKL can be an addiction, bono would so be it

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.