This discussion is closed.
Curiosity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
read the edit to that post of mine that you just replied to. Well do you know who I am, seen my posting on the forum before?
Your posts aren't anything like the crap that currently resides on the UKL servers, if that answers your question.

(Original post by Kuz)
If there wer ever to be an advert of how UKL can be an addiction, bono would so be it
Hehehe, true. Through sheer persistance and arrogance one can become infamous, such is the way with UKL.
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Curiosity)
Your posts aren't anything like the crap that currently resides on the UKL servers, if that answers your question.
Well yes, I didn't ask for the nicety about my posting, but thank you anywayits always nice for your posting not to be regarded as shite
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Invisible)
I can't be that addicted considering I haven't been here for the last nine out of eleven weeks.

Half the people seem to physically not be able to stay away - Not that I have a problem with that I may add.
But you wer actually banned as in "go away bono, your not wanted here anymore, but you still come back", is this ignorance or addiction, you decide
Curiosity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
But you wer actually banned as in "go away bono, your not wanted here anymore, but you still come back", is this ignorance or addiction, you decide
to be honest Kuz, I don't see why we bother arguing with such an imbecile, let it be, for he will just spawn another zillion accounts if this one gets banned, better for him to live out his shame under this alias, than persist with creating numerous accounts, were we shall slowly reveal and umask who he is.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Curiosity)
to be honest Kuz, I don't see why we bother arguing with such an imbecile, let it be, for he will just spawn another zillion accounts if this one gets banned, better for him to live out his shame under this alias, than persist with creating numerous accounts, were we shall slowly reveal and umask who he is.
yeah true, its just infruiating
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
I don't think i said that :confused:

sure it want someone else?
It was you but we were talking about someone else. Sorry.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by moncal)
I guess we could have been talking about someone else, but the conversation I am thinking of was almost definitely with you. I don't know I guess it could have been someone else.
I remember someone (I thought it was ollie) saying that.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (58)
19.21%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
21.19%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
19.21%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (64)
21.19%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (29)
9.6%
I haven't started researching yet (29)
9.6%

Watched Threads