Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    read the edit to that post of mine that you just replied to. Well do you know who I am, seen my posting on the forum before?
    Your posts aren't anything like the crap that currently resides on the UKL servers, if that answers your question.

(Original post by Kuz)
    If there wer ever to be an advert of how UKL can be an addiction, bono would so be it
    Hehehe, true. Through sheer persistance and arrogance one can become infamous, such is the way with UKL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curiosity)
    Your posts aren't anything like the crap that currently resides on the UKL servers, if that answers your question.
    Well yes, I didn't ask for the nicety about my posting, but thank you anywayits always nice for your posting not to be regarded as shite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    I can't be that addicted considering I haven't been here for the last nine out of eleven weeks.

Half the people seem to physically not be able to stay away - Not that I have a problem with that I may add.
    But you wer actually banned as in "go away bono, your not wanted here anymore, but you still come back", is this ignorance or addiction, you decide

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    But you wer actually banned as in "go away bono, your not wanted here anymore, but you still come back", is this ignorance or addiction, you decide
    to be honest Kuz, I don't see why we bother arguing with such an imbecile, let it be, for he will just spawn another zillion accounts if this one gets banned, better for him to live out his shame under this alias, than persist with creating numerous accounts, were we shall slowly reveal and umask who he is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curiosity)
    to be honest Kuz, I don't see why we bother arguing with such an imbecile, let it be, for he will just spawn another zillion accounts if this one gets banned, better for him to live out his shame under this alias, than persist with creating numerous accounts, were we shall slowly reveal and umask who he is.
    yeah true, its just infruiating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    I don't think i said that :confused:

sure it want someone else?
    It was you but we were talking about someone else. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    I guess we could have been talking about someone else, but the conversation I am thinking of was almost definitely with you. I don't know I guess it could have been someone else.
    I remember someone (I thought it was ollie) saying that.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.