Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have applied to study physics at the University of Newcastle. This course is based in the Herschel Annexe. I'm struggling to decide on accommodation as I have no real experience of Newcastle.

I've narrowed my options down to the following:
    Manor Bank
    Park Terrace
    Windsor Terrace
    Castle Leazes
    Kensington Terrace
    Bowsden Court

Could anyone offer advice on these accommodations or suggest alternatives?

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam017)
    I have applied to study physics at the University of Newcastle. This course is based in the Herschel Annexe. I'm struggling to decide on accommodation as I have no real experience of Newcastle.

I've narrowed my options down to the following:
    Manor Bank
    Park Terrace
    Windsor Terrace
    Castle Leazes
    Kensington Terrace
    Bowsden Court

Could anyone offer advice on these accommodations or suggest alternatives?

Thanks in advance
    on the website they have virtual tours - just go on them and see what one looks nicest ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    on the website they have virtual tours - just go on them and see what one looks nicest ?
    I've done this, I was just wondering if anyone had first hand experience to help me decide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam017)
    I've done this, I was just wondering if anyone had first hand experience to help me decide.
    At the end of the day student accomdation isn't gonna be perfect and none of the accomdation looks grotty or anything so I think you just need to apply and stop worrying about it , honestly . If you hate it that much when you get there then you could just swap with someone ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 29, 2016
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.