The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

University of Newcastle self catered accommodation

I have applied to study physics at the University of Newcastle. This course is based in the Herschel Annexe. I'm struggling to decide on accommodation as I have no real experience of Newcastle.

I've narrowed my options down to the following:
Manor Bank
Park Terrace
Windsor Terrace
Castle Leazes
Kensington Terrace
Bowsden Court

Could anyone offer advice on these accommodations or suggest alternatives?

Thanks in advance
Reply 1
Original post by Adam017
I have applied to study physics at the University of Newcastle. This course is based in the Herschel Annexe. I'm struggling to decide on accommodation as I have no real experience of Newcastle.

I've narrowed my options down to the following:
Manor Bank
Park Terrace
Windsor Terrace
Castle Leazes
Kensington Terrace
Bowsden Court

Could anyone offer advice on these accommodations or suggest alternatives?

Thanks in advance

on the website they have virtual tours - just go on them and see what one looks nicest ?
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by fefssdf
on the website they have virtual tours - just go on them and see what one looks nicest ?

I've done this, I was just wondering if anyone had first hand experience to help me decide.
Reply 3
Original post by Adam017
I've done this, I was just wondering if anyone had first hand experience to help me decide.

At the end of the day student accomdation isn't gonna be perfect and none of the accomdation looks grotty or anything so I think you just need to apply and stop worrying about it , honestly . If you hate it that much when you get there then you could just swap with someone ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending