Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    HeartBreakKid Showstopper Mr.Wrestlemania The MainEvent SexyBoy Shawn Michaels

ReputationRep:
    Steve Austin, always

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrMachiavelli)
    HeartBreakKid Showstopper Mr.Wrestlemania The MainEvent SexyBoy Shawn Michaels
    I know one person who would destroy Shawn Michaels by just looking at him...

He is 6ft 10, 310lbs, from Death Valley... He is the Phenom!!!!

THE UNDERTAKEEEEERRRRRRRR!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Austin 3:16

ReputationRep:
    For me it has to be The Rock. I completely understand Austin and HBK but I don't think anybody was a bigger all rounder back then than The Rock. He is possibly the most famous wrestler ever (bar Hulk Hogan), his face and heel characters were both consistent and he had some legendary matches (WM17 vs Austin, WM18 vs Hogan etc). HBK is closest to him also - bar the fact that he had a lot of power backstage as he was in The Kliq and the lengthy break he had even though that wasn't his fault. There's a lot to pick from though - obviously if we're going off wrestling talent then I would have to say Eddie Guerrero, but unfortunately he wasn't as successful as he should have been.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    There's a few tiers.

Hogan, Flair, Michaels, Austin, The Undertaker and The Rock are a cut above anybody else, though the second rung on that ladder - Sting, Bret Hart, Triple H et al - are still phenomenal competitors. *

ReputationRep:
    His name is*

john cena*

ReputationRep:
    Roman Reigns
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Roman Reigns
    When it Reigns, it pours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    When it Reigns, it pours.
    With boos, presumably.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    With boos, presumably.
    Absolutely. Intrigued to see where they go with him from here.

ReputationRep:
    My favourite of all time is Shawn Michaels, has been since I was 7 years old.Others I rate highly are Kurt Angle, Steve Austin, Bret Hart, the Undertaker, and Mr. Perfect.I don't watch wrestling anymore, because all my favourites are either dead or retired.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Steve Austin, always
    To be honest, I was torn between Steve Austin and HBK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Austin 3:16
    To be honest, I was torn between Steve Austin and HBK

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.