Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone recently received an offer or placement on the reserve list for Bristol A100 course starting in 2016 after being rejected initially? How likely is it that people will miss their grades by the looks of how exams are going? Has this happened before? Probably difficult to give an answer, but I'd like to hear some thoughts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milutin767)
    Has anyone recently received an offer or placement on the reserve list for Bristol A100 course starting in 2016 after being rejected initially? How likely is it that people will miss their grades by the looks of how exams are going? Has this happened before? Probably difficult to give an answer, but I'd like to hear some thoughts.
    I'm an international applicant and I received the reserve list email recently. If you look at the 2015 bristol med thread, I think only one person said that they got called back in August. I don't think our chance of getting an offer at this point is amazing, but fingers crossed! What was your interview score if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nataliek98)
    I'm an international applicant and I received the reserve list email recently. If you look at the 2015 bristol med thread, I think only one person said that they got called back in August. I don't think our chance of getting an offer at this point is amazing, but fingers crossed! What was your interview score if you don't mind me asking?
    Hi, I know that for Imperial College London usually around 10-20 people out of 70+ get an offer in August...I don't know my interview score unfortunately. When Bristol rejected me back in April that was the last drop as I ended up with no offers and I didn't want to think about it ever again. But now they came back to me and I have to go back into that state of mind again lol. I think it's still an honour considering how many people applied. How did you ask for your interview score? Is it expressed as a percentage and is that interview only or is it added to your previous PS and achievements etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milutin767)
    Hi, I know that for Imperial College London usually around 10-20 people out of 70+ get an offer in August...I don't know my interview score unfortunately. When Bristol rejected me back in April that was the last drop as I ended up with no offers and I didn't want to think about it ever again. But now they came back to me and I have to go back into that state of mind again lol. I think it's still an honour considering how many people applied. How did you ask for your interview score? Is it expressed as a percentage and is that interview only or is it added to your previous PS and achievements etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Right, our chances are super slim at this point. I just asked for my interview score and they gave it as a percentage based on the interview stations. I don't have any offers either 😞

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I'm placed on the reserve list as well. Have you guys heard back just yet?

ReputationRep:
    I think one or two people will be called but I've met the academic requirements other than A-Levels a few days ago so hopefully some of us will hear today or tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    In the email, it said that they would contact us on 18 August. Shouldn't it be today?

On another note, may I ask where do you get this number 1 or 2 people from? Thanks for your help!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't say for sure, but I e-mailed them and they said how in past it had always been 1 or 2 people that they'd held places for on the 18th Miloinmyblood

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.