Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    deleted post.

ReputationRep:
    Eventful 30 minutes? Tell that to all those who were in Istanbul...

ReputationRep:
    Err

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Eventful 30 minutes? Tell that to all those who were in Istanbul...
    sorry I didn't mean this in a disrespectful way, but I see how it could be perceived . I have deleted my first post. apologies again ... that didn't cross my mind when writing this post at all

ReputationRep:
    dw we all get it wrong sometimes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieran1996)
    dw we all get it wrong sometimes
    sorry I just feel so bad now cause I was basically just attention seeking with that post - I'm just bored so didn't really think :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    sorry I just feel so bad now cause I was basically just attention seeking with that post - I'm just bored so didn't really think :/
    least you realised mate

some people don't even have the capability to realise and then apologise

ReputationRep:
    least you realised mate

some people don't even have the capability to realise and then apologise
    Feel really crap now cause I just posted that thinking it would be a thread of people posting similar stories but obviously didn't think about how it could be perceived ... I should know better when it comes to social media posts as nearly lost my job over whats app messages .. I think ill stick to exam discussion for now

ReputationRep:
    Feel really crap now cause I just posted that thinking it would be a thread of people posting similar stories but obviously didn't think about how it could be perceived ... I should know better when it comes to social media posts as nearly lost my job over whats app messages .. I think ill stick to exam discussion for now
    I honestly have no idea what you posted, I'm assuming you wrote something about Istanbul

If not then discuss as you wish

ReputationRep:
    I honestly have no idea what you posted, I'm assuming you wrote something about Istanbul

If not then discuss as you wish
    ohhhh no it was nothing to do with instanbul ... It was a story about the events that happened on my way back from town and it was just odd cause it was two similar events within a short space of time ( well i thought it was odd anyway)

ReputationRep:
    ohhhh no it was nothing to do with instanbul ... It was a story about the events that happened on my way back from town and it was just odd cause it was two similar events within a short space of time ( well i thought it was odd anyway)
    so why feel bad?

In that case the guy who replied first was rude and it was not really suitable

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.