Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied for student finance and it got cancelled and told me I made a wrong application and I need to complete a PN1. Is this PN1 application the same thing as the application you do on student finance website? (if that makes sense)
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Trissle1)
    I applied for student finance and it got cancelled and told me I made a wrong application and I need to complete a PN1. Is this PN1 application the same thing as the application you do on student finance website? (if that makes sense)
    The PN1 form is the same as filling out the online application as a new student.

But by completing the paper form you avoid the technical bugs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    The PN1 form is the same as filling out the online application as a new student.

But by completing the paper form you avoid the technical bugs.
    So should i still fill PN1 form and the online application? I'm really worried about this because I am applying so late and I want to get my money on time.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Trissle1)
    So should i still fill PN1 form and the online application? I'm really worried about this because I am applying so late and I want to get my money on time.
    Just fill in the paper PN1 form

once it is processed SFE will set you up a new online account

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Just fill in the paper PN1 form

once it is processed SFE will set you up a new online account
    What's the address do i send in the PN1? it says i can find the address on the website but i cannot find it
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Trissie.

Please send the paper PN1 form to:
    student Finance England
    PO Box 210
    Darlington
    DL1 9HJ

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.