Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    We broke up almost three years ago, I met and lost a new girl and yet my family still bother with my ex and her family. I am so glad that we're over because its given me the chance to see her for what she really is - an ungrateful skank and quite frankly, I am better off not knowing her, but due to not seeing her in about two years(Long distance), the experience of her is ruining my chances with other girls. She used to be all I had, I never used to know any other girl, so the way she treated me was what I considered normal, until I met this other girl, who I liked and she shown me what the changes were.

My sister still talks to her and has invited her over to her home many times, though she needs my consent first, my other sister tells me not to be mean to her, when I call her a skank, which is what I always call her now. I am sick of them bothering with her.

I wish my family could see her in the same way that I do, but how?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_91)
    We broke up almost three years ago, I met and lost a new girl and yet my family still bother with my ex and her family. I am so glad that we're over because its given me the chance to see her for what she really is - an ungrateful skank and quite frankly, I am better off not knowing her, but due to not seeing her in about two years(Long distance), the experience of her is ruining my chances with other girls. She used to be all I had, I never used to know any other girl, so the way she treated me was what I considered normal, until I met this other girl, who I liked and she shown me what the changes were.

My sister still talks to her and has invited her over to her home many times, though she needs my consent first, my other sister tells me not to be mean to her, when I call her a skank, which is what I always call her now. I am sick of them bothering with her.

I wish my family could see her in the same way that I do, but how?
    Have u told them how she was, when u and her were together, if not then u should just try getting ur family to sit together and try to explain to them. Has she changed cause u said it has been two years?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.