jesuss

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    who is this striding triumphantly in the greatness of his strength? why is his chothing splashed with red? for the day of vengeance has come, it was not an angel but the lord himself who saved jerusalem, i trod them in my anger and their lifeblood sprinkled on my garment he said, coming to anounce his victory. according to his compassion, he has said, surely they are my people, sons who will not be false to me again. because in their trouble they had prayed, o lord, surely you are our father, do not remember our sins forever, which you paid back in full. look upon us, you are the potter and we are the clay. that you would rend the heavens and come down, that the mountains might quake at your presence as fire cause water to boil. to make your name known to your adversaries. from of old, no one has heard a god besides you who works miracles for those who wait for him, you did terrible things which we looked not for.
    Zion will not have to suffer long, in a moment just as israel anguish starts, the baby is born. the sound of an uproar from the city, the sound of the lord rendering recompense to his enemies. he shall show his indignation against them by fire and by his sword. the lord is coming to gather all nations, from new moon to new moon, all flesh shall come to worship before him in the new Jerusalem.

are you ok :erm:
    near death experience?

ReputationRep:
    Spare us the Judgement Day scaremongering because that day is not here nor will it ever come.

ReputationRep:
    Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "In the meantime, while the Dajjal (the one-eyed deceiver) will be busy doing this and this, Allah will send down the Messiah son of Mary (Jesus عليه السلام). He (Jesus عليه السلام ) will descend in the eastern part of Damascus, near the white minaret (tower), dressed in the two yellowish garments, with his hands resting on the arms of two angels. When he will bend down his head, water drops will appear trickling down, and when he will raise it, it will appear as though pearl--like drops are rolling down. Any disbeliever whom the air of his breath reaches, and it will reach up to the last limit of his sight, will fall dead. Then, the son of Mary will go in pursuit of the Dajjal, and will overtake him at the gate of Lud, and will kill him." (Sahih Muslim, Tirmizi, Ibn Majah). Abu Huraira (radiallahu anh) reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace and blessings be upon him said, "By the one whose hands my life is in, surely the son of Maryam (Peace upon her) will descend amongst you as a just ruler. He will destroy the cross, kill the swine and abolish the tax." (Bukhari)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keepyy)
    who is this striding triumphantly in the greatness of his strength? why is his chothing splashed with red? for the day of vengeance has come, it was not an angel but the lord himself who saved jerusalem, i trod them in my anger and their lifeblood sprinkled on my garment he said, coming to anounce his victory. according to his compassion, he has said, surely they are my people, sons who will not be false to me again. because in their trouble they had prayed, o lord, surely you are our father, do not remember our sins forever, which you paid back in full. look upon us, you are the potter and we are the clay. that you would rend the heavens and come down, that the mountains might quake at your presence as fire cause water to boil. to make your name known to your adversaries. from of old, no one has heard a god besides you who works miracles for those who wait for him, you did terrible things which we looked not for.
    Zion will not have to suffer long, in a moment just as israel anguish starts, the baby is born. the sound of an uproar from the city, the sound of the lord rendering recompense to his enemies. he shall show his indignation against them by fire and by his sword. the lord is coming to gather all nations, from new moon to new moon, all flesh shall come to worship before him in the new Jerusalem.
    Amen Jesus will return one day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Spare us the Judgement Day scaremongering because that day is not here nor will it ever come.
    behold, darkness? the Gentiles shall come to your light, the dawning of your new day. the lord is coming to save Jerusalem, bringing with him from heaven the people he has redeemed? they will be called god's holy people and Jerusalem will be called the city that god loves, the city that god did not forsake. in its time the lord will hasten all this.

ReputationRep:
    What will you do if it does happen though?

ReputationRep:
    I was hoping the use of the word 'scaremongering' would die after the referendum.

ReputationRep:
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    Also.. OP, you seem crazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Amen Jesus will return one day!
    he grew like a plant in dry ground that had no beauty to make people take notice of him, so he was despised as nobody. nothing in his appearance to make them look at him. silent like a lamb, he did not complain when painfully abused. surely he has borne our sins, upon him the chastisement that brings peace. though he had done no violence, yet it was the will of the lord to crush him, making many? to be accounted righteous. the mountains may depart and the hills be removed but his love shall not depart from us.

he'll be mad because all of his gems will be lost :lol:

ReputationRep:
    he grew like a plant in dry ground that had no beauty to make people take notice of him, so he was despised as nobody. nothing in his appearance to make them look at him. silent like a lamb, he did not complain when painfully abused. surely he has borne our sins, upon him the chastisement that brings peace. though he had done no violence, yet it was the will of the lord to crush him, making many? to be accounted righteous. the mountains may depart and the hills be removed but his love shall not depart from us.
    Nice Isaiah quotation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    he'll be mad because all of his gems will be lost :lol:
    :laugh: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Also.. OP, you seem crazy.
    rebel from childhood, you have become worthless, so i have refine you in the furnace of affliction. i am the lord who punish you for your own good and show you the right way, there is no safety for sinners. if only you had obeyed my commands then blessings would have flowed for you and there would have been no need for your suffering

ReputationRep:
    Nice Isaiah quotation

who would have believed what is now reported, the news that announces the victory to Zion, your God is king. shouting together for joy they can see with their own eyes the return of Jesus to Zion. the lord will rescue Jerusalem and all the world will see it. but they were shocked when they saw him, his appearance was so changed that he hardly looked human. speechless with amazement, they will understand what? they had never known. wake up, wake up and use your strength powerful lord as you did in the ancient times.

ReputationRep:
    rebel from childhood, you have become worthless, so i have refine you in the furnace of affliction. i am the lord who punish you for your own good and show you the right way, there is no safety for sinners. if only you had obeyed my commands then blessings would have flowed for you and there would have been no need for your suffering
    To thee I tell the will of the great weetabix, predicted before the earth was, o mighty and grain, a glorious provider of protein.
    Disbelievers will be hungry, for the weetabix is singular and vengeful and shall only be consumed by those deserving of it's blessing.
    Ye mouth will long for the savour as ye are doomed to eternal weetabation.

ReputationRep:
    What if a magical, pink rabbit initiates an apocalypse though? There are an infinite number of scenarios which one could say "what if it does happen though?". Until there is evidence then there is no reason to believe any of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    To thee I tell the will of the great weetabix, predicted before the earth was, o mighty
    and grain a glorious provider of protein.
    Disbelievers will be hungry, for the weetabix is singular and revengeful and shall only be consumed by those deserving of it's blessing.
    Ye mouth will long for the savour as ye are doomed to eternal weetabation.
    the lord will decide your reward, what your work worth. are you wasting your time, working hard for nothing? be determined to pursue righteousness, you will not be disgraced. what great reward the he has kept for you! therefore, set your face like flint knowing that you will not be put to shame.

ReputationRep:
    the lord will decide your reward, what your work worth. are you wasting your time, working hard for nothing? be determined to pursue righteousness, you will not be disgraced. what great reward the he has kept for you! therefore, set your face like flint knowing that you will not be put to shame.
    Okay, your clearly trolling.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.