Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

10 things that may change your mind about Brexit? Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.marketwatch.com/story/peo...ons-2016-06-29

I do wish we could have less irresponsible hysteria thrown at leavers. There are many rational arguments for leaving, which intelligent leavers wished to articulate before the vote, but simply didn't have time in the cacophony of howls and jeers about racism and little Englanders. I really think some remainers need a dose of perspective, some of their behaviour has been, maybe appositely, not very British. What the hell happened to 'stiff upper lip' or 'keep calm and carry on'?

ReputationRep:
    -"1: by being in the single market (with free movement(

2- the argument was never that we'd all die off. Absurd straw man

3-7 wait till article 50 is triggered

8- it's not life or death bit it will add up, plus we have no say over it.

9- Dublin? In any case, Paris and Frankfurt will be after our banks. Unless Sadiq keeps London on the EU!

10- another straw man. We could have had both!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I can't name 10 things that would change my mind but I have 10 reasons why I think it was a bad idea. 1) Nigel Farage Repeat for numbers 2-9

ReputationRep:
    Mods can you delete, there are two of the same thread.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  113.4 KB

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.