The Student Room Group

Need advice for studying in New Zealand

You might remember me saying that I might be moving to Australia but instead my parents are considering New Zealand meaning that I will have to go to a university there(costs of living in Australia on my own would be too high and I don't want to live in a different country to my parents at 18). I should easily be able to get in to Auckland and Otago(the best universities New Zealand have to offer) to do Commerce, with two majors in Accounting and Finance(this will make my degree a bit more general).

I'd just like to know whether it's worth studying there, the universities are good for a British student and whether they can offer support for hearing loss. Thanks in advance
Reply 1
Thanks for the answers I really appreciate your advice
Hi,

There is no exact answer for your question - 'worth studying there'?

It's more about what do you want. If staying with parents is your main goal then you probably should give up other options.

What i can say is, life style in NZ is laidback and relax compared to Aust.

Regarding the support for hearing loss, what kind of support do you expect from the university?

Let me know if you need more help/info.
Hello fkyan_0422. I'm also interested in studying in Australia or New Zealand, do you have more info for me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending