Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Summer holidays are here so Im looking to invest in a coupld of new games. Looking at the following:

Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow
    Soldiers
    Thief...the new 1

anyone esle got any suggestions or if youve got the above wanna review them? im into both strategy, and 1st person shooters but not ones such as unreal etc..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockindemon)
    Summer holidays are here so Im looking to invest in a coupld of new games. Looking at the following:

Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow
    Soldiers
    Thief...the new 1

anyone esle got any suggestions or if youve got the above wanna review them? im into both strategy, and 1st person shooters but not ones such as unreal etc..
    You have got this in the wrong sub-forum btw.

ReputationRep:
    Farcry is a great game, if your PC can handle it.

Empire earth is the best PC game...

ReputationRep:
    If you want strategy, go for star trek armada or red alert 2. FPS, you can't go wrong with the likes of blake stone or rise of the triads.

ReputationRep:
    NO WAY MAN.... The best pc game is underearth 3.... its totally underground real pixel stuff!!!!!! Havent u heard of it??!!!! Its quite new but u can download it off some sites... have a look its well worth the downloading time and space!!!!!!! COOL :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I would recommend civilisation III, its a wonderful stragetic game. But I think the best thing to do is to get out more, get some fresh air, it's very good for your system.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MRLX69)
    I would recommend civilisation III, its a wonderful stragetic game. But I think the best thing to do is to get out more, get some fresh air, it's very good for your system.
    If you want good TBS, alpha centauri is the king.

ReputationRep:
    Get A Life
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by masiftinkerbell)
    Get A Life
    There are dead people posting on this forum :eek:

*fetches crucifix and a wooden stake*

ReputationRep:
    No really.... get a life
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    No really.... get a life
    cheer up Mr happy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    who you saying that to? if its ment to be an insult then i would like to object because i havent tocuhed a computer in months bar coming on every now and again to check out the board during the exam period. its nice to actually spend an hour or two playin comp games after spending so much time doin other things. there may be ppl like that on here as well as ppl like myself hu can appreciate various forms of recreation but thats their decision. i would like to put it to u to get a life, someone who makes his statement whilst on a discussion forum when he could in fact be out, having a life. this is in no way an insulting remark towards yourself merely pointing out the irony in your statement. now if you please, i would like to get back to my discussion, please keep such remarks to yourself in future. thank you.

No really.... get a life
    Says he who searches the internet for a site and registers just to give people that tremendous advice for a sense of superiority?

ReputationRep:
    No really.... get a life

ur a ****

ReputationRep:
    Rise Of Nations-----------> Strategy

Max Payne 1 & 2 --------------> 1st person shooter

Paharaoh (old a bit)---------------> one of the best Strategy games every

Generals, War craftIII , AOEII----------> all wounderfull St. Games

ReputationRep:
    AOE1
    Worms

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting The Sims Making Magic soon and I will have all the expansion packs. Then I'm gonna install The Sims if I can get round to it. Expect me to be playing right until 4 or 5am in the morning.

I'm playing Pro Evolution Soccer 3 the most on my PC. Simply one of the best football games ever.

ReputationRep:
    diablo, diablo 2, and dungeon keeper 1 and 2 are quality

ReputationRep:
    max payne luks gud

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.