11 weeks to lose 15 pounds Watch

Swizzel
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I guess I'm making this for motivation to help me reach my goal. It's 11 weeks until I go back to uni and really want to lose 15 pounds to take me back to my lightest. I'm 5'8 and female and currently weigh 10 stone 12 pounds which isn't overweight just a bit curvier than I ideally would like to be. My measurements are currently bust 37 inch waist 26 and hips 37.5. I would ideally like to get back to 9 stone 11 by the middle of September. If anyone else is looking to lose some weight too it would be good to have someone to help with motivation and staying on track. I plan on posting weekly updates to help me stay on track.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
Feasible if you plan, focus and commit. Dont forget weight loss inst linear and the closer you get to traget, then the slower it will be.
Hopefully you will do some reserahc and get a sound understanding of how weight loss works and what each of the aspects of calorie deficict, exercise 9inlcyding weights) and nutition do for you.
Swizzel
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Feasible if you plan, focus and commit. Dont forget weight loss inst linear and the closer you get to traget, then the slower it will be.
Hopefully you will do some reserahc and get a sound understanding of how weight loss works and what each of the aspects of calorie deficict, exercise 9inlcyding weights) and nutition do for you.
I like to think I'm a bit of an expert with weightloss as I've actually lost 6 stone, or I had until I put this 15 pounds back on. I shouldn't have let my routine slide this last year at uni but with stress diet and exercise kinda fell away. I don't want to fall back into my old patterns so I need to fix this while it's still a relatively small problem.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
ok
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (29)
45.31%
No (16)
25%
I'm not old enough (19)
29.69%

Watched Threads