Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I guess I'm making this for motivation to help me reach my goal. It's 11 weeks until I go back to uni and really want to lose 15 pounds to take me back to my lightest. I'm 5'8 and female and currently weigh 10 stone 12 pounds which isn't overweight just a bit curvier than I ideally would like to be. My measurements are currently bust 37 inch waist 26 and hips 37.5. I would ideally like to get back to 9 stone 11 by the middle of September. If anyone else is looking to lose some weight too it would be good to have someone to help with motivation and staying on track. I plan on posting weekly updates to help me stay on track.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Feasible if you plan, focus and commit. Dont forget weight loss inst linear and the closer you get to traget, then the slower it will be.
    Hopefully you will do some reserahc and get a sound understanding of how weight loss works and what each of the aspects of calorie deficict, exercise 9inlcyding weights) and nutition do for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Feasible if you plan, focus and commit. Dont forget weight loss inst linear and the closer you get to traget, then the slower it will be.
    Hopefully you will do some reserahc and get a sound understanding of how weight loss works and what each of the aspects of calorie deficict, exercise 9inlcyding weights) and nutition do for you.
    I like to think I'm a bit of an expert with weightloss as I've actually lost 6 stone, or I had until I put this 15 pounds back on. I shouldn't have let my routine slide this last year at uni but with stress diet and exercise kinda fell away. I don't want to fall back into my old patterns so I need to fix this while it's still a relatively small problem.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    ok

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.