Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible for teachers to access this years (2016) A level paper with a mark scheme or do they have to wait till the next academic year?Just wondering since I'm doing new spec Biology and Chemistry; I want to do these papers over the summer

Kind Regards

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=jenqo;66194061]Is it possible for teachers to access this years (2016) A level paper with a mark scheme or do they have to wait till the next academic year?Just wondering since I'm doing new spec Biology and Chemistry; I want to do these papers over the summer

I don't think teachers are allowed, however some of them maybe official markers for the exams. My Mum who is a maths teacher is marking the C4 edexcel exam this year and she has pdf file of the paper and mark scheme. Saying this means you can see if any of your teachers are marking this years paper and see if they let you use thw files. Hope this helps
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by jenqo)
    Is it possible for teachers to access this years (2016) A level paper with a mark scheme or do they have to wait till the next academic year?Just wondering since I'm doing new spec Biology and Chemistry; I want to do these papers over the summer

Kind Regards
    I think usually teachers are allowed to access these to use as mock exams when the time comes around - this is why they're not available on the exam board site.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fox Corner)
    I think usually teachers are allowed to access these to use as mock exams when the time comes around - this is why they're not available on the exam board site.
    Around what time do you reckon they have access to it, December time or January time next year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenqo)
    Around what time do you reckon they have access to it, December time or January time next year?
    For Edexcel they will have access to all papers and mark schemes before results day. Maths teachers already have the A level papers from Edexcel and from AQA and I assume other subjects also do.
    Whether your teacher will give it to you is another thing. They may have plans to use it themselves either for revision with your year group or as a mock for next years students.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.