Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl was following me in the street watch

Hello, I'm from brazil and new to the city and got kind of lost looking for the university buildings, and random girl noticed me from across the street and smiled. I went back and forth looking for the correct path, and when I found it, I saw her looking at me constantly and following me until I went inside the buildings.

She seemed nice, and at first I thought she wanted to help me but later I found her behavior strange when she kept following me. Should I be careful and avoid her or should I talk to her?

ReputationRep:
    Does she try to talk to you? Maybe she's attracted to you Or she looks at you in a completely different manner which seems to have been justified by Brexit

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello, I'm from brazil and new to the city and got kind of lost looking for the university buildings, and random girl noticed me from across the street and smiled. I went back and forth looking for the correct path, and when I found it, I saw her looking at me constantly and following me until I went inside the buildings.

She seemed nice, and at first I thought she wanted to help me but later I found her behavior strange when she kept following me. Should I be careful and avoid her or should I talk to her?
    You should tell her that if she lets you buy her a coffee, she can walk next to you instead of behind.

ReputationRep:
    This would be a lot more serious if it was a guy following a girl wouldn't it..... :rolleyes:

Just ignore her. That's quite a weird thing to do, or she may be going the same way as you.

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    Does she try to talk to you? Maybe she's attracted to you Or she looks at you in a completely different manner which seems to have been justified by Brexit
    How Brexit would effect the way she looks at me? Is it a bad thing and i should be careful?

ReputationRep:
    How Brexit would effect the way she looks at me? Is it a bad thing and i should be careful?
    You never know unless you talk to her

ReputationRep:
    If she's carrying a doll that looks suspiciously like you then I'd say avoid. Otherwise, talk to her - what's the worst that could happen?

ReputationRep:
    Deffo fancies you and had the balls to follow you around

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm from brazil ............ I went back and forth looking for the correct path, and when I found it, I saw her looking at me constantly and following me until I went inside the buildings.
    It was a counter insurgency officer.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 30, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.