The Student Room Group

Edexcel biology

how hard is it..honestly..???
ive been thinking of taking both maths and biology in A-LEVEL!
but will it be tough to cope up with them..??
PLEASE HELP ME!!
Original post by killexams
how hard is it..honestly..???
ive been thinking of taking both maths and biology in A-LEVEL!
but will it be tough to cope up with them..??
PLEASE HELP ME!!

They are both challenging, but it's certainly possible! If you like it and enjoy it, and are prepared to work hard then you'll be fine. :smile:

What are your other subject choices?
Reply 2
Original post by Black Rose
They are both challenging, but it's certainly possible! If you like it and enjoy it, and are prepared to work hard then you'll be fine. :smile:

What are your other subject choices?

Physics and chemistry are compulsory!...so I have no choice!
Physics and chemistry are compulsory!...so I have no choice!

What? For a-level? Why?
Reply 4
What? For a-level? Why?

hahaha..i dont know.!! our school doesnt allow us to pick our own subjects!!
and phy n chemistry come in the sci package :smile:
hahaha..i dont know.!! our school doesnt allow us to pick our own subjects!!
and phy n chemistry come in the sci package :smile:

I can't believe they don't allow you to pick your own subjects, are they even allowed to do that at a-level? :redface:

I'm sure there would be others before you in your sixth form/college who have done that combination of subjects so you could speak to them. I do know of people at mine who do all four sciences, it's possible but you just need to work hard and want to do it to have the motivation. What are you hoping to do in the future?
I've been thinking of taking triple science and maths the funny thing is that for all of them my exam board will be Edexcel for all of them.
Reply 7
I can't believe they don't allow you to pick your own subjects, are they even allowed to do that at a-level? :redface:

I'm sure there would be others before you in your sixth form/college who have done that combination of subjects so you could speak to them. I do know of people at mine who do all four sciences, it's possible but you just need to work hard and want to do it to have the motivation. What are you hoping to do in the future?

haha..ikr!! even i wanna pick out my own subjects..!! but we have no choice in ANY schools here..!! and thank u sooo MUCH for ur help..!! :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Shazen
I've been thinking of taking triple science and maths the funny thing is that for all of them my exam board will be Edexcel for all of them.

hahah..SAME! even i have ALL of edexcel! HI5.. :smile:
hahah..SAME! even i have ALL of edexcel! HI5.. :smile:

Lol good luck to us both! :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Shazen
Lol good luck to us both! :smile:

best of luck to u too..!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest