Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey y'all,

I'm planning to apply to this course come September/October and it's a new course that Cambridge had just introduced a couple years back I think?

As such, I can't find much information about it, or anyone posting their experiences about the course. Anyone know what the interviews are like? And what the success rates of applicant getting in are?

Information about how the course is like from someone who has studied this would also be useful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aleyamarz)
    Hey y'all,

I'm planning to apply to this course come September/October and it's a new course that Cambridge had just introduced a couple years back I think?

As such, I can't find much information about it, or anyone posting their experiences about the course. Anyone know what the interviews are like? And what the success rates of applicant getting in are?

Information about how the course is like from someone who has studied this would also be useful!
    Did you get into this programme? If so how is the experience?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I applied for the Mphil in Basic and Translational Neuroscience (entry 2018). my application was submitted in early November but the status of my application is still on "under review by department". I was wondering whether anyone already received a repsonse or anyones's application if ruther in the process?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I applied last year for 2017/2018 entry but was rejected super late, in June. I was under review by department for 8 months before they rejected me. I'm a little skeptical about this course because I see people apply every year but have not heard of anyone getting an offer. Also, the admin office in this course was not very efficient, but that might have changed this year!

ReputationRep:
    1. I know some people were rejected for the Mphil: Basic and Translational Neuroscience on the 15th of March.
      I applied on the 27th of December and am still stuck on 'under department review'.

I was just wondering whether anyone else had heard any updates (e.g called for interview, offer given, rejected, or has spoken to the department).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.