The Student Room Group

Israeli girl stabbed to death by Palestinian inside bedroom

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-36671991

A teenage Israeli girl has been stabbed to death in an attack at a Jewish settlement in the occupied West Bank.Thirteen-year-old Hallel Yaffa Ariel was attacked while she slept inside her bedroom in Kiryat Arba.A security guard who responded to the incident was wounded before the attacker was shot dead by other guards.The Palestinian health ministry identified the assailant as 19-year-old Mohammed Tarayreh, 19, from the nearby village of Bani Naim.

The attacker infiltrated Kiryat Arba before entering Hallel Ariel's home, which is next to a fence surrounding the settlement.Israeli media reported that the girl was repeatedly stabbed in the upper body.She was taken in a critical condition to the Shaare Zedek Medical Centre in Jerusalem, where she died shortly after arriving, hospital officials said.The security guard, believed to be a 30-year-old man, reportedly suffered multiple stab and gunshot wounds when he confronted the attacker. He is in a serious condition at the Hadassah Medical Centre in Ein Karem.

Scroll to see replies

Yet to see anything that suggest Palestinians are peaceful people that are open to try and resolve conflicts without using violence.
Original post by Ordo
Israelis Jews killed more innocent Muslims than you think :wink:

So?
Original post by physicsphysics91
Yet to see anything that suggest Palestinians are peaceful people that are open to try and resolve conflicts without using violence.

there's violence on both sides,stop being so damn biased
:dry:
What is the point of this thread may i ask?
To create heated arguments between mindless TSR individuals?
@queen-bee said it perfectly 'there's violence on both sides, stop being so damn biased'
Original post by PrincessBO$$
@queen-bee said it perfectly 'there's violence on both sides, stop being so damn biased'

anything to do with Arabs or Islam is constantly attacked on this site. Low key racists too
Well I am on Israel side, regardless
Original post by PrincessBO$$

That sounds like a good idea. Why you no like?
Original post by queen-bee
anything to do with Arabs or Islam is constantly attacked on this site. Low key racists too

Oh come on, QB. You have to be blind to not see some of the anti Semitic nonsense posted on here too. Either by Arabs/Muslims or by those Jewish Conspiracy anti-racist = anti-white nutjobs. I've never heard any Jews complain about that though tbh
Original post by Zargabaath
Oh come on, QB. You have to be blind to not see some of the anti Semitic nonsense posted on here too. Either by Arabs/Muslims or by those Jewish Conspiracy anti-racist = anti-white nutjobs. I've never heard any Jews complain about that though tbh

True, on the Isreal/Palestine poll some idiot put up some time ago, the evidence was that a very high proportion of TSRians would vote for Palestine.
Original post by Zargabaath

oh definitely. Every now and then you get a tin foil hat wearer telling us the Jews control the media,banks and the entire world but luckily,they are dealt with swiftly. There's always hate threads about particular groups,unfortunately so.
Reply 11
Original post by Ordo
Hellfire is really dangerous place

tru dat. my m8 told me you could burn youself there.
Original post by Ordo
for me its really scaring

Don't hurt yourself... I suggest you stay away from those books if they scar you.
Reply 14
Original post by EricPiphany
Don't hurt yourself... I suggest you stay away from those books if they scar you.

Nah Im ok i actually enjoy reading them - it helps me to understand the purpose of life :smile:
Original post by Ordo
Nah Im ok i actually enjoy reading them - it helps me to understand the purpose of life :smile:

I used to read them, but I have now discovered the meaning of life in the works of a great man named Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Reply 16
I used to read them, but I have now discovered the meaning of life in the works of a great man named Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Ooo ok Im gonna look up on internet thanks :smile:
Reply 17

look interesting - I am reading his biography and maybe considering to find this book in my local library if they have one.
I like instrumental music - not fan of today's music :colonhash:
Original post by Ordo
look interesting - I am reading his biography and maybe considering to find this book in my local library if they have one.
I like instrumental music - not fan of today's music :colonhash:

You don't have to buy any of his books, (although his letters are very enlightening lol), some of his music is on YouTube.
For example:
[video="youtube;j8e0fBlvEMQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8e0fBlvEMQ[/video]
Reply 19
Is raeli sad :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending