Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If you get allocated outside of halls as you applied late, what are they like? Can you still get the same social experience without being in a hall?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    I'm a GEC medical student starting at Birmingham in September. I'm moving into a 2bed flat in Harborne and looking to rent the second bedroom out for £85/week (negotiable). The flat's newly refurbished, has a good size lounge and 2 bathrooms. It's less than 15mins from med school and Edgbaston campus. The second bedroom is good sized with fitted wardrobes. If anyone's interested/wants to know more about the flat, give me a shout 😊 Sree
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by wbreid7)
    If you get allocated outside of halls as you applied late, what are they like? Can you still get the same social experience without being in a hall?
    Hey! No need to panic if you don't get into uni halls. There are plenty of private halls that offer you the same social experience.

Take a look at the properties we have in Birmingham... they are all a short walk from Uni of B'ham and offer all inclusive rates, on-site facilities such a gyms, cinemas etc and also on-site management.

http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-stud...ion/birmingham

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Good luck!

Laura

ReputationRep:
    Im intereseted, please contact me

ReputationRep:
    Im interested, please contact me...

ReputationRep:
    I am very interested, please contact me....
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by clarajulia)
    Im intereseted, please contact me
    Hi Clara,

Great to hear you are interested. If you want to PM us your phone number, we will be happy to get in touch.

Speak soon!

Laura

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested, please get in touch with me.

ReputationRep:
    okay, sent you a PM.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.