Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Why is this happening? I'm 22, paying to live here and feel I should be able to watch what I want. Also do they not know people will find a way around this system anyway. A way that is more unsecure and unsafe. but oh well. Really wouldn't mind someone who works here getting in touch as a lot of people I know are annoyed about this situation.
    One of them works at an undisclosed high street store who's website has been blocked. sort it out please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That,Guy)
    Why is this happening? I'm 22, paying to live here and feel I should be able to watch what I want. Also do they not know people will find a way around this system anyway. A way that is more unsecure and unsafe. but oh well. Really wouldn't mind someone who works here getting in touch as a lot of people I know are annoyed about this situation.
    One of them works at an undisclosed high street store who's website has been blocked. sort it out please.
    Lmao this happened at my previous uni as well

ReputationRep:
    Use the TOR browser

ReputationRep:
    use a proxy
    its not hard lmao

ReputationRep:
    VPN

ReputationRep:
    I do use a VPN, the thing is I shouldn't have to.

ReputationRep:
    Amazing!

ReputationRep:
    ****ing hell, if someone is paying >£150 per week to live in a room with the area of a closet, one should at least expect to be able to watch their favourite anal bukkake in peace. Should have got private accommodation.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.