The Student Room Group

distance learning psychology courses

I'm familiar with distance learning. Have been doing it for a while because it keeps me entertained while I'm bed bound.

I'd like to study a psychology course online but it needs to be a qcf qualification because that is important to me. I don't want to do a qualification that I'm told is "equivalent to..."

I had a place offered to me on a distance learning PgCert course in psychology but I've turned it down due to the cost.

I already hold masters degrees so entry onto a course and course level isn't a problem but ideally I would like to study at level 4 or above. A google search brings up loads of courses that claim to be level 4 and they look fascinating but they're not suitable for what I want to do (one day I would like to teach A level Sociology so am looking to get a psychology qualification under my belt to compliment this).

Hope someone can help me find something. I'm also interested in subjects that link to psychology such as cbt and counselling. I just want to get a qcf level 4 or above qualification in psychology or a related subject really.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest