Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I graduated last year and I am looking to go into the police currently im still in the application process. Now im working in a call centre in customer services, since ive done all the training, its so boring and I dont find it challenging. I need something else and im looking but there's not many decent jobs that I want to actually go into.

If something decent comes up I will apply. But I feel so unproductive and bored often, sometimes just going to work makes me feel sad.

Im thinking of taking up boxing as a hobby, but is there anything else I can do in order to feel more acomplished ?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you are doing a lot of thinking. Things will only improve when you start doing.

Start doing.

Now!

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByEeek)
    Sounds like you are doing a lot of thinking. Things will only improve when you start doing.

Start doing.

Now!

Good luck!
    Thank you. I know that however it's just a horrible waiting period. No challenges.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redleader1)
    Thank you. I know that however it's just a horrible waiting period. No challenges.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    i graduated last year and i am looking to go into the police currently im still in the application process. Now im working in a call centre in customer services, since ive done all the training, its so boring and i dont find it challenging. I need something else and im looking but there's not many decent jobs that i want to actually go into.

If something decent comes up i will apply. But i feel so unproductive and bored often, sometimes just going to work makes me feel sad.

Im thinking of taking up boxing as a hobby, but is there anything else i can do in order to feel more acomplished ?

trainee recruitment consultant

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you don't do something, it will be an indefinite waiting period. I speak from experience.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Judge Judy)
    trainee recruitment consultant
    You've told be this before. I'm not interested in recruitment jobs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, have fun in the call centre.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was Joking. I wanted to see if you'd react. But this is the 3rd repeat of the same thread that's why i wrote it agan.
    Are you hoping someone will come up with something different ? Becase they haven't so far as one person suggested a bin man which i thought was funny
    Do you get a lot of money in the call centre ? Cos you don't really seem to want to leave it apart from the fact it's boring

I can't really think of any other really good jobs and i would have suggested working in a cinema but i'm assuming the call centre pays better
    Are you good looking ? Cos if you are you can sign up with Seeking Arrangement as a sugar baby. Type seeking arrangement on You Tube to watch videos of other people who made lots of money from it
    www.seekingarrangement.com
    I can't remember if i told you about it before.

Or work as a film extra at
    [email protected]

but if you know your going to get the police job eventually then theres no point changing jobs.
    When exactly did they say it starts ? Tell them to hurry up cos you're bored
    I signed up with seeking arrangement last year just for a laugh never expecting to get any replies back and i did not put a picture up on the website so i was shocked to get 7 replies but i could not reply back only read their profile and see their pictures but its free to sign up but you only pay every month if you want to meet people so i did not make the effort to pay but now i'm going to be going to college to study music i can do it because it's free and anyone who's a student does not have to pay the montbly fee. If you know any students ask to borrow their i d number.
    I just joined for a laugh initially so even if your not interested you just sign up for free to see who responds. You dont have to meet anyone.

Have you got the balls to do it ?
    This might be the interesting thing your looking for
    It's the new cure
    your boredom will dissapear
    Don't be scared
    Release your fears
    Grow a pair man
    This is gonna be your new motto in life and this too,
    Just Do It
    This is what you've always been waitng for
    But you didn't know it
    I'm showing you the way
    The path to your destiny
    The future is just a step away
    Don't let it slip through your fingers like sand
    It's Like china in your hands
    Only you can bring it back to life
    ( Now i'm just chatting **** ) But seriously back to the subject,
    Just Do It

Sometimes i get carried away and start trying to write lyrics for songs

When your feeling bored
    Pray to the Lord
    ( Here I go again )

If you think your job is boring check this out, my friend just recently got a job emptying envelopes so that's got to be worse than call centre jobs.
    She got it through an agency on the high street but did not want a better paid job with prosoects like Trainee recruitment or other jobs i suggested but she would still be unemployed if she had not gone to an an agency but she didn't choose a good agency like Reed that will get her well paid jobs she chose a **** one so you should go to an agency on your high street and you can ask them what is the best job for a graduate because they are the experts in their field and can guide you in the right direction and future career path

If you want to meet up with other's to socialize or meet anyone else into boxing or other leisure activities sign up with
    www.Citysocializer.com
    If i repeat anything i told you before it does'nt matter because other people in a similar situation to yourself can use the info

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.