Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Whose going to Kings College London ?
    Wat course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cool Dude)
    Whose going to Kings College London ?
    Wat course?
    i am! i'm going to do business management, u?

ReputationRep:
    Im am. Mathematics with Philosophy of Mathematics.
    Maybe ill see you guys during freshers week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seven Sevens)
    Im am. Mathematics with Philosophy of Mathematics.
    Maybe ill see you guys during freshers week
    my course is on waterloo campus, where will yours be?

ReputationRep:
    do they do accounting at kings?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girl)
    do they do accounting at kings?
    no not that i know of - though the course i am doing does give you exception from certain exams that you would have to take to become an accountant, acca etc.

lse does accountancy and finance, good course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Falguni)
    i am! i'm going to do business management, u?
    Thats a shame.Ill be at Strand but its not like im gonna stay in one place. First of all I want to meet people from all campuses and secondly, the point of me going to the uni of london is that ill try and make friends with many people from other colleges within the uni of london.

What type of management do you want do in the future?

ReputationRep:
    Thats a shame.Ill be at Strand but its not like im gonna stay in one place. First of all I want to meet people from all campuses and secondly, the point of me going to the uni of london is that ill try and make friends with many people from other colleges within the uni of london.

What type of management do you want do in the future?
    well i'm not sure right now, but i'm considering a career in management consultancy, just need to work on a communication skills (need more confidence in public speaking) anyway going to uni should help me in this.

ReputationRep:
    Me too. I hated presentations in school and college even if i had good points to make. My voice would get all shakey but since im more confident now than when I started college, then i guess you're right about getting more confident after uni.

ReputationRep:
    Me too. I hated presentations in school and college even if i had good points to make. My voice would get all shakey but since im more confident now than when I started college, then i guess you're right about getting more confident after uni.
    what career would you like to do after uni?

ReputationRep:
    Dunno.It changes quite often.Maybe sports management.Anything to do with sports.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno.It changes quite often.Maybe sports management.Anything to do with sports.
    what does that involve?

ReputationRep:
    No idea I would have to do management like you are doing to know that but as I said Ill wait to do management later on.
    Are you going to be living on campus?

ReputationRep:
    Im going to do Biochemistry @ Kings College London! Wahey!

ReputationRep:
    Im going to do Biochemistry @ Kings College London! Wahey!
    So will you be in the Waterloo campus too?

ReputationRep:
    So will you be in the Waterloo campus too?
    Guys Campus

ReputationRep:
    no i won't be living on campus this yr i'll be staying at home cause i live in london.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Falguni)
    no i won't be living on campus this yr i'll be staying at home cause i live in london.
    Im still thinking whether i should....not sure yet...why aint u leaving home?

and dude u got a PM reply please...

ReputationRep:
    Im still thinking whether i should....not sure yet...why aint u leaving home?

i'm quite close to my family, so would prob get homesick easily, also it means that i don't have to worry about paying bills and making my own food, might live out in 3rd yr tho

and dude u got a PM reply please...
    ok ill check

Hey - Im going Kings - Im doing a BMus in Music on Strand Campus. Im living in King's College Hall and im thinking about organising something for the hall residents during freshers week. some kind of original piss-up! let me know if u got any ideas or if anyones interested!
    Mark

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.