Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey there! Just figured I'd start a new thread for this since I haven't seen too many postgraduates and it should be easier to spot other postgraduates this way. Feel free to drop in your info and the course you're going to be doing! ^.^

Name: Akshay Vaidya
    Course: MSc Risk Management
    Interests/Hobbies: Basketball, motorcycles, percussion, cricket, current affairs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akshay.V)
    Hey there! Just figured I'd start a new thread for this since I haven't seen too many postgraduates and it should be easier to spot other postgraduates this way. Feel free to drop in your info and the course you're going to be doing! ^.^

Name: Akshay Vaidya
    Course: MSc Risk Management
    Interests/Hobbies: Basketball, motorcycles, percussion, cricket, current affairs!
    Course: MSc Public Health

I've hardly seen any posts from post grads!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LK16)
    Course: MSc Public Health

I've hardly seen any posts from post grads!
    Hahaha I know, right ? Unfortunately I haven't found even 1 person doing the same course as me xD is it the same for you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same for me! I think my course is pretty small though, like only 20 or so people

ReputationRep:
    Name: Rahul Aradhe
    Age 22
    MSc Wireless Communications

ReputationRep:
    Ed, 23, MSc Web Science, from the UK.

Any postgrads looking for accomodation? There's 2 rooms available in my flat, about 15-20 minutes walk from Highfield campus.

ReputationRep:
    Hello my names Laura and I have accepted an offer to study an MSc in Oceanography at Southampton, I`m 23 years old and not sorted any accomodation out as of yet, would anyone be able to give any advice reguarding this?

ReputationRep:
    Name: Ahmet
    MSc Computer Science

Where are you guys going for accommodation? I am torn between Glen, Monte, Mayflower, and even Archer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redpandabear92)
    Hello my names Laura and I have accepted an offer to study an MSc in Oceanography at Southampton, I`m 23 years old and not sorted any accomodation out as of yet, would anyone be able to give any advice reguarding this?
    Hey! Guessing most of your lectures and things for oceanography will be at the NOC so somewhere near the city centre is probably your best bet. If you don't mind getting the bus/walking/etc. you could go closer to highfield.

You could check out SASSH for private rented, it's run by the uni.

ReputationRep:
    hi all
    i am going to be studying PGdip public health nursing (health visiting) just been accepted, just wondered how long after acceptance to the uni did you guys (if you have even received it) got your long in details etc enabling you to register, i am not staying in Southampton - i am going to commute and am desperate to get my parking permit! lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.