Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay so for a while now, I've been wanting the Naked Pallet 1,2, and 3
    £115.50?! Rip off or what?!

I saw one dupe for it, by W7 I believe, has anyone tried this pallet and obv it won't beat Naked, but are the colours nice, since they seem ALOT similar.

On that note, anyone wanna get me an early bday present? LOL Much appreciated xx

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried posting this in Fashion & Beauty?

ReputationRep:
    The best dupe is sleek!!! Sleek has as close a pigment that lasts and lasts... If you can get your hands on the brush from the urban decay pallet and match it with the sleek pallet then you have a winner.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by dp247)
    Have you tried posting this in Fashion & Beauty?
    Moved this now for them I had absolutely zero idea what the OP was on about

ReputationRep:
    Breh you are around a thousand years late on this 'hype'

its not even a hype anymore, more like '**** my mother used to wear back in her day'
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I've heard W7 is pretty good, but definitely go with AccountingBabe's advice and look into the Sleek ones! I've had a few problems with bad W7 products before, but Sleek has some really affordable gems in the mix. Let us know how you get on!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    The Makeup Revolution palettes are supposed to be the best dupes for Naked palettes. There are dupes for all 4

Here's a good example:

https://m.imgur.com/a/TrJfs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have the Naked palette. The eye shadows are gorgeous. You could find a dupe on youtube.

ReputationRep:
    Try Sleek palettes or the Freedom Black Arts palette

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.