Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Good evening everyone ! (or probably afternoon or morning :curious:)
    You have probably noticed my name from the beginning, so I think there is no need to introduce myself

Few words about my life:

1. I am a student from Russia
    2. I am passing IAL (physics, math and further math)
    3. Have already passed AS and now want to apply to faculty of electrical and electronic engineering with management (predicted grades: A*AA )

Now, the key thing:
    While preparing personal statement (only started to do it), I have understood that some working experience are REALLY needed.
    Unfortunatelly, in Russia we do not have so many possibilities......

SO, if you are searching for an employe that is at least somehow linked with my speciality, I am ready to work FOR FREE just to get some experience (starting from middle of July and till the end of summer).

YES, FOR FREE

Tried to be short, in order not to take a lot of your time

If you have ANY questions or offers - write me a letter !

REALLY WAITING

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.