The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

MA in Marketing Communications experience

Hi there,

I've been accepted as a postgraduate for the MA in Promotional Media at Goldsmiths and the MA in Marketing Communications at the University of Westminster. I'm wondering if anyone here can share their experience doing the MA in Marketing Communications at Westminster. I'm finding it difficult to find reviews of this course. Any thoughts on the programme, school, location, etc. would be greatly appreciated!

I have to choose which offer to accept some time next week. I'm from Calgary, Canada, so it's a bit challenging to decipher reputations of each school.

Thank you so much!

Meghan
Original post by meghankmc
Hi there,

I've been accepted as a postgraduate for the MA in Promotional Media at Goldsmiths and the MA in Marketing Communications at the University of Westminster. I'm wondering if anyone here can share their experience doing the MA in Marketing Communications at Westminster. I'm finding it difficult to find reviews of this course. Any thoughts on the programme, school, location, etc. would be greatly appreciated!

I have to choose which offer to accept some time next week. I'm from Calgary, Canada, so it's a bit challenging to decipher reputations of each school.

Thank you so much!

Meghan

Dear Meghan

Firstly congratulations on receiving an offer to study Marketing Communications at Westminster. Deciding which University to attend is a tough decision especially as you are an international student. To help you make up your mind I've included some student testimonial videos here that you can watch which will give you a better perspective on studying Marketing at Westminster. You can also look at the Westminster Business School student blog. As well as your core modules you will also be able to take advantage of our PG Internship Programme which is an 8 week unpaid Internship in central London.

Best wishes and good luck!

Kim
Course Enquiries Team :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending